Was given my first award by The Higher Voice a couple days ago on Thursday, May 5.
2. In the early to mid 1990’s I was published sporadically in the SF/F/H small press.
3. I lost interest in writing after 2000 and I didn’t even miss it. It wasn’t until I started this blog that my love of writing returned.
4. I’m a professional photographer. Check out my images at CJP Photos.
5. Before Wisdom and Life, I wrote two other blogs. I’ve since retired them. One was a book review blog. The other was was a photography blog. (No Photos published, just news, tools and useful information.)
6. I’m a voracious reader, sometimes reading as many as two books a week. I read EVERYTHING.
7. I love my day job. Not many people can say that.
2. Attracting Abundance
3. Connecticut Blog Maven
4. Cozy Seaside Homestead
5. Foodie Fatale
6. A Fork and the Road
7. The Happiness Group
8. In the Hammock w/MJ
9. Life with Wendy
10. Living Incognito
11. Natural Home
12. Optimal Optimist
13. Pure and Simple
14. The Real Life Survival Guide
15. A Shaman Medicine Woman